Individual flexibility in energy saving: body size and condition constrain torpor use
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe–Insect Interactions
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 793–799, June 2013
How to Cite
Vuarin, P., Dammhahn, M., Henry, P.-Y. (2013), Individual flexibility in energy saving: body size and condition constrain torpor use. Functional Ecology, 27: 793–799. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12069
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2012
- German Primate Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!