Are all eggs created equal? Food availability and the fitness trade-off between reproduction and immunity
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Funtional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe–Insect Interactions
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 800–806, June 2013
How to Cite
Stahlschmidt, Z. R., Rollinson, N., Acker, M., Adamo, S. A. (2013), Are all eggs created equal? Food availability and the fitness trade-off between reproduction and immunity. Functional Ecology, 27: 800–806. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12071
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!