Mating success and energetic condition effects driven by terminal investment in territorial males of a short-lived invertebrate
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe–Insect Interactions
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 739–747, June 2013
How to Cite
González-Tokman, D. M., González-Santoyo, I., Córdoba-Aguilar, A. (2013), Mating success and energetic condition effects driven by terminal investment in territorial males of a short-lived invertebrate. Functional Ecology, 27: 739–747. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12072
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 AUG 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Numbers: 204610, 222312-3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!