Low photosynthesis of treeline white spruce is associated with limited soil nitrogen availability in the Western Brooks Range, Alaska
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: Plant–Microbe–Insect Interactions
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 672–683, June 2013
How to Cite
McNown, R. W., Sullivan, P. F. (2013), Low photosynthesis of treeline white spruce is associated with limited soil nitrogen availability in the Western Brooks Range, Alaska. Functional Ecology, 27: 672–683. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12082
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: ARC-0909155
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!