Pollinators, mates and Allee effects: the importance of self-pollination for fecundity in an invasive lily
Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: MECHANISMS OF PLANT COMPETITION
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 1023–1033, August 2013
How to Cite
Rodger, J. G., van Kleunen, M., Johnson, S. D. (2013), Pollinators, mates and Allee effects: the importance of self-pollination for fecundity in an invasive lily. Functional Ecology, 27: 1023–1033. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12093
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!