The developmental plasticity and functional significance of an additional sperm storage compartment in female yellow dung flies
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 1392–1402, December 2013
How to Cite
Schäfer, M. A., Berger, D., Jochmann, R., Blanckenhorn, W. U., Bussière, L. F. (2013), The developmental plasticity and functional significance of an additional sperm storage compartment in female yellow dung flies. Functional Ecology, 27: 1392–1402. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12134
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!