Defensive mutualisms: do microbial interactions within hosts drive the evolution of defensive traits?
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
How to Cite
May, G., Nelson, P. (2013), Defensive mutualisms: do microbial interactions within hosts drive the evolution of defensive traits?. Functional Ecology. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12166
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 AUG 2013 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2013
- NSF. Grant Number: DEB 1046065
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!