The functional assembly of experimental grasslands in relation to fertility and resource heterogeneity
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Special Issue: Defensive symbiosis
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 509–519, April 2014
How to Cite
Price, J. N., Gazol, A., Tamme, R., Hiiesalu, I., Pärtel, M. (2014), The functional assembly of experimental grasslands in relation to fertility and resource heterogeneity. Functional Ecology, 28: 509–519. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12186
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 SEP 2013 11:14AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- European Union through European Social Fund . Grant Number: MJD47
- European Regional Development Fund
- ERMOS programme
- Marie Curie Actions
- Estonian Science Foundation . Grant Number: ETF8323
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Environmental Decisions
Appendix S1. Results of the anova for CWMs and niche overlap among the treatments.
Appendix S2. Results of the anova comparing low and high-fertility patches.
|fec12186-sup-0003-TableS1.docx||Word document||16K||Table S1. Results of the anova for the CWM and overlap values among the treatments and at the patch scale.|
|fec12186-sup-0004-TableS2.docx||Word document||15K||Table S2. Results of the anova for the CWM and overlap values in the high and low fertility patches in the corresponding homogeneous and heterogeneous treatments.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.