Female body condition affects foetal growth in a capital breeding mysticete
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 579–588, June 2014
How to Cite
Christiansen, F., Víkingsson, G. A., Rasmussen, M. H., Lusseau, D. (2014), Female body condition affects foetal growth in a capital breeding mysticete. Functional Ecology, 28: 579–588. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12200
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 OCT 2013 02:44AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- University of Aberdeen Graduate School Competitive Studentship
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!