Hierarchy of root functional trait values and plasticity drive early-stage competition for water and phosphorus among grasses
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1030–1040, August 2014
How to Cite
Fort, F., Cruz, P., Jouany, C. (2014), Hierarchy of root functional trait values and plasticity drive early-stage competition for water and phosphorus among grasses. Functional Ecology, 28: 1030–1040. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12217
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 NOV 2013 12:59PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2013
- ANR project O2LA. Grant Number: ANR-09-STRA-09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!