Swimming with a sword: tail beat kinematics in relation to sword length in Xiphophorus
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 924–932, August 2014
How to Cite
Oufiero, C. E., Jugo, K., Garland, T. (2014), Swimming with a sword: tail beat kinematics in relation to sword length in Xiphophorus. Functional Ecology, 28: 924–932. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12222
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2013 01:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUN 2013
- UCR Graduate School
- UCR Biology Shoemaker Award. Grant Number: NSF DDIG IOS-0709788
- UCR Undergraduate Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!