Floral neighbourhood effects on pollination success in red clover are scale-dependent
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Author. Functional Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 561–568, June 2014
How to Cite
Hegland, S. J. (2014), Floral neighbourhood effects on pollination success in red clover are scale-dependent. Functional Ecology, 28: 561–568. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12223
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 10:05AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!