Resource availability modulates above- and below-ground competitive interactions between genotypes of a dominant C4 grass
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 1041–1051, August 2014
How to Cite
Chang, C. C., Smith, M. D. (2014), Resource availability modulates above- and below-ground competitive interactions between genotypes of a dominant C4 grass. Functional Ecology, 28: 1041–1051. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12227
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 NOV 2013 10:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
- NSF DDIG. Grant Number: 1011371
- Yale University Enders Fellowship
- Yale Institute for Biospheric Studies Field Ecology
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!