Alternative overwintering strategies in an Antarctic midge: freezing vs. cryoprotective dehydration
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 933–943, August 2014
How to Cite
Kawarasaki, Y., Teets, N. M., Denlinger, D. L., Lee, R. E. (2014), Alternative overwintering strategies in an Antarctic midge: freezing vs. cryoprotective dehydration. Functional Ecology, 28: 933–943. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12229
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2013 07:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: ANT-0837559, ANT-0837613
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!