Developmental plasticity of growth and digestive efficiency in dependence of early-life food availability
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 The Authors Functional Ecology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Ecological Society
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 878–885, August 2014
How to Cite
Kotrschal, A., Szidat, S., Taborsky, B. (2014), Developmental plasticity of growth and digestive efficiency in dependence of early-life food availability. Functional Ecology, 28: 878–885. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12230
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 DEC 2013 07:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31003A- 111796, 31003A_133066
- Austrian Science Fund. Grant Numbers: P18647-B16, J3304-B24
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.