Thrips' responses to thermogenic associated signals in a cycad pollination system: the interplay of temperature, light, humidity and cone volatiles
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 857–867, August 2014
How to Cite
Terry, L. I., Roemer, R. B., Walter, G. H., Booth, D. (2014), Thrips' responses to thermogenic associated signals in a cycad pollination system: the interplay of temperature, light, humidity and cone volatiles. Functional Ecology, 28: 857–867. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12239
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2013 08:23AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2013
- Australian Research Council's Discovery Project's. Grant Number: DP1095482
- University of Queensland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!