Dissecting pollinator responses to a ubiquitous ultraviolet floral pattern in the wild
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 868–877, August 2014
How to Cite
Koski, M. H., Ashman, T.-L. (2014), Dissecting pollinator responses to a ubiquitous ultraviolet floral pattern in the wild. Functional Ecology, 28: 868–877. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12242
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 DEC 2013 04:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2013
- PLE McKinley and Pape
- SSE Rosemary Grant
- BSA J.S. Karling
- Sigma Xi Grant-in-Aid-of-Research
- NSF. Grant Number: 1020523
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!