Differential sensitivities of grassland structural components to changes in precipitation mediate productivity response in a desert ecosystem
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 1292–1298, October 2014
How to Cite
Reichmann, L. G., Sala, O. E. (2014), Differential sensitivities of grassland structural components to changes in precipitation mediate productivity response in a desert ecosystem. Functional Ecology, 28: 1292–1298. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12265
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2014 11:25PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DEB 09-17668, DEB 12-35828, DDIG 09-10027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!