Complementary plant nutrient-acquisition strategies promote growth of neighbour species
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 819–828, August 2014
How to Cite
Teste, F. P., Veneklaas, E. J., Dixon, K. W., Lambers, H. (2014), Complementary plant nutrient-acquisition strategies promote growth of neighbour species. Functional Ecology, 28: 819–828. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12270
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAR 2014 11:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2013
- Australian Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!