Chronic exposure to low-dose radiation at Chernobyl favours adaptation to oxidative stress in birds
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Functional Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 1387–1403, December 2014
How to Cite
Galván, I., Bonisoli-Alquati, A., Jenkinson, S., Ghanem, G., Wakamatsu, K., Mousseau, T. A., Møller, A. P. (2014), Chronic exposure to low-dose radiation at Chernobyl favours adaptation to oxidative stress in birds. Functional Ecology, 28: 1387–1403. doi: 10.1111/1365-2435.12283
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2014 07:37PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2014
- Marie Curie Intra-European Fellowship. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2009-252145
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 21500358, 24500450
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!