Seismic characterization of naturally fractured reservoirs using amplitude versus offset and azimuth analysis
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers
Special Issue: Rock Physics for Reservoir Exploration, Characterisation and Monitoring
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 427–447, March 2013
How to Cite
Far, M. E., Sayers, C. M., Thomsen, L., Han, D.-h. and Castagna, J. P. (2013), Seismic characterization of naturally fractured reservoirs using amplitude versus offset and azimuth analysis. Geophysical Prospecting, 61: 427–447. doi: 10.1111/1365-2478.12011
- Issue published online: 14 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Received March 2012, revision accepted September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!