A theoretical study on terrestrial gravimetric data refinement by Earth gravity models
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 158–171, January 2014
How to Cite
Eshagh, M. (2014), A theoretical study on terrestrial gravimetric data refinement by Earth gravity models. Geophysical Prospecting, 62: 158–171. doi: 10.1111/1365-2478.12051
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
- Islamic Azad University, Shahr-e-Rey Branch, Tehran, Iran
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!