The use of pseudorandom sweeps for vibroseis surveys
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2013
© 2013 European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 50–74, January 2014
How to Cite
Dean, T. (2014), The use of pseudorandom sweeps for vibroseis surveys. Geophysical Prospecting, 62: 50–74. doi: 10.1111/1365-2478.12074
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!