Quantitative genetics of sexual display, ejaculate quality and size in a lekking species
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2012 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 399–407, March 2013
How to Cite
Chargé, R., Teplitsky, C., Hingrat, Y., Saint Jalme, M., Lacroix, F., Sorci, G. (2013), Quantitative genetics of sexual display, ejaculate quality and size in a lekking species. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 399–407. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12023
- Issue published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2012
- Emirates Centre for Wildlife Propagation
- International Fund for Houbara Conservation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!