Optimal temperature range of a plastic species, Drosophila simulans
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 663–672, May 2013
How to Cite
Austin, C. J., Moehring, A. J. (2013), Optimal temperature range of a plastic species, Drosophila simulans. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 663–672. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12041
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!