Both the authors contributed equally to this project
Phenotype flexibility in wild fish: Dolly Varden regulate assimilative capacity to capitalize on annual pulsed subsidies
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 966–975, September 2013
How to Cite
Armstrong, J. B., Bond, M. H. (2013), Phenotype flexibility in wild fish: Dolly Varden regulate assimilative capacity to capitalize on annual pulsed subsidies. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 966–975. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12066
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation
- The Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!