Nitrogen and amino acids in nectar modify food selection of nectarivorous bats
Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 1106–1115, September 2013
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Peña, N., Stoner, K. E., Ayala-Berdon, J., Flores-Ortiz, C. M., Duran, A., Schondube, J. E. (2013), Nitrogen and amino acids in nectar modify food selection of nectarivorous bats. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 1106–1115. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12069
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2012
- Programa de Apoyo a Proyectos de Investigación e Innovación Tecnológica PAPITT. Grant Numbers: IN226007, IN226710-3
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología CONACYT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!