Population responses of small mammals to food supply and predators: a global meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 927–936, September 2013
How to Cite
Prevedello, J. A., Dickman, C. R., Vieira, M. V., Vieira, E. M. (2013), Population responses of small mammals to food supply and predators: a global meta-analysis. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 927–936. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12072
- Issue online: 7 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2012
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado do Rio de Janeiro e Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico
Appendix S1. Detailed search strategy and criteria for analyzing experiments.
Appendix S2. Analyses of the amount of energy supplemented to populations.
Appendix S3. Analyses of experiments using weighted response ratios and Hedges' d.
Appendix S4. Analyses of potential publication bias in the datasets of studies.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.