Metabolic Constraints and Currencies in Animal Ecology
Temperature dependence of trophic interactions are driven by asymmetry of species responses and foraging strategy
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 70–84, January 2014
How to Cite
Dell, A. I., Pawar, S., Savage, V. M. (2014), Temperature dependence of trophic interactions are driven by asymmetry of species responses and foraging strategy. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 70–84. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12081
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2012
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!