Both authors contributed equally.
Population sex ratio and dispersal in experimental, two-patch metapopulations of butterflies
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 946–955, September 2013
How to Cite
Trochet, A., Legrand, D., Larranaga, N., Ducatez, S., Calvez, O., Cote, J., Clobert, J., Baguette, M. (2013), Population sex ratio and dispersal in experimental, two-patch metapopulations of butterflies. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 946–955. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12082
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- EU FP7 SCALES. Grant Number: 226852
- French Agence Nationale de la Recherche
- Laboratoire d'Excellence TULIP. Grant Number: ANR-10-LABX-41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!