Temporal dynamics of direct reciprocal and indirect effects in a host–parasite network
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 5, pages 987–996, September 2013
How to Cite
Pilosof, S., Fortuna, M. A., Vinarski, M. V., Korallo-Vinarskaya, N. P., Krasnov, B. R. (2013), Temporal dynamics of direct reciprocal and indirect effects in a host–parasite network. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 987–996. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12090
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Kreitman Foundation Fellowship
- Marie Curie International Outgoing Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!