Metabolic Constraints and Currencies in Animal Ecology
Foraging currencies, metabolism and behavioural routines
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 30–40, January 2014
How to Cite
Houston, A. I., McNamara, J. M. (2014), Foraging currencies, metabolism and behavioural routines. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 30–40. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12096
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 250209
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!