The importance of landscape and spatial structure for hymenopteran-based food webs in an agro-ecosystem
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1203–1214, November 2013
How to Cite
Fabian, Y., Sandau, N., Bruggisser, O. T., Aebi, A., Kehrli, P., Rohr, R. P., Naisbit, R. E., Bersier, L.-F. (2013), The importance of landscape and spatial structure for hymenopteran-based food webs in an agro-ecosystem. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 1203–1214. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12103
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31003A-113843
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!