Seasonality, weather and climate affect home range size in roe deer across a wide latitudinal gradient within Europe
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1326–1339, November 2013
How to Cite
Morellet, N., Bonenfant, C., Börger, L., Ossi, F., Cagnacci, F., Heurich, M., Kjellander, P., Linnell, J. D. C., Nicoloso, S., Sustr, P., Urbano, F., Mysterud, A. (2013), Seasonality, weather and climate affect home range size in roe deer across a wide latitudinal gradient within Europe. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 1326–1339. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12105
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- Autonomous Province of Trento. Grant Number: 3479
- EU-programme INTERREG IV
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU)
- Bavarian Forest National Park Administration
- CzechGlobe. Grant Number: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0073
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!