Hot tadpoles from cold environments need more nutrients – life history and stoichiometry reflects latitudinal adaptation
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 82, Issue 6, pages 1316–1325, November 2013
How to Cite
Liess, A., Rowe, O., Guo, J., Thomsson, G., Lind, M. I. (2013), Hot tadpoles from cold environments need more nutrients – life history and stoichiometry reflects latitudinal adaptation. Journal of Animal Ecology, 82: 1316–1325. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12107
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2013 07:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- The Swedish Research Council for Environment, Agricultural Sciences and Spatial Planning
- Swedish Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!