Spatio-temporal dynamics in the response of woodland caribou and moose to the passage of grey wolf
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 185–198, January 2014
How to Cite
Latombe, G., Fortin, D., Parrott, L. (2014), Spatio-temporal dynamics in the response of woodland caribou and moose to the passage of grey wolf. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 185–198. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12108
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- University Laval Industrial Research Chair in Silviculture and Wildlife
Fig. S1. Recording of the distance from a previous path and of the time elapsed since the path was created.
Table S1. Variance Inflation Factors (VIF) for the different variables retained in the Step Selection Functions for each species for each season.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.