Both as co-first authors.
One size fits all: Eurasian lynx females share a common optimal litter size
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 107–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Gaillard, J.-M., Nilsen, E. B., Odden, J., Andrén, H., Linnell, J. D. C. (2014), One size fits all: Eurasian lynx females share a common optimal litter size. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 107–115. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12110
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2011
- ITTECOP research programme
- Telemark counties
- Swedish Environmental Protection Agency
- Swedish Association for Hunting and Wildlife Management
- Norwegian Directorate for Nature Management
- Norwegian Research Council
- Regional Management Board from Region 2, 3 and 4 (Norway)
- the offices of Environmental Affairs in Hedmark, Oslo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!