Impact of host nutritional status on infection dynamics and parasite virulence in a bird-malaria system
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 256–265, January 2014
How to Cite
Cornet, S., Bichet, C., Larcombe, S., Faivre, B., Sorci, G. (2014), Impact of host nutritional status on infection dynamics and parasite virulence in a bird-malaria system. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 256–265. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12113
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2013 10:15AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Université de Bourgogne, the Conseil Régional de Bourgogne and the CNRS
- Conseil Régional de Bourgogne (FABER. Grant Number: 06512AA07579-Faber2006-178
- ERC Starting Grant EVOLEPID. Grant Number: 243054
- Junior Research Fellowship from Jesus College, Oxford (UK) and the Tour du Valat, Camargue (France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!