From physiology to space use: energy reserves and androgenization explain home-range size variation in a woodland rodent
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 126–135, January 2014
How to Cite
Godsall, B., Coulson, T., Malo, A. F. (2014), From physiology to space use: energy reserves and androgenization explain home-range size variation in a woodland rodent. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 126–135. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12116
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2013 02:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- ERC. Grant Number: 249872
- Marie Curie. Grant Number: PIEF-GA-2008-220322
Data S1. Justification of body fat scoring method and accounting for behaviour within recording stations.
Table S1. Inspection criteria for scoring body fat.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.