Spatial variation buffers temporal fluctuations in early juvenile survival for an endangered Pacific salmon
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 157–167, January 2014
How to Cite
Thorson, J. T., Scheuerell, M. D., Buhle, E. R., Copeland, T. (2014), Spatial variation buffers temporal fluctuations in early juvenile survival for an endangered Pacific salmon. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 157–167. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12117
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JUL 2013 12:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
- Bonneville Power Administration. Grant Number: 1991-073-00
Appendix S1. JAGS code for model with lowest ΔDIC.
Appendix S2. Credible intervals for estimated variance parameters and the synchrony index.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.