Foraging strategy of a neotropical primate: how intrinsic and extrinsic factors influence destination and residence time
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 116–125, January 2014
How to Cite
Plante, S., Colchero, F., Calmé, S. (2014), Foraging strategy of a neotropical primate: how intrinsic and extrinsic factors influence destination and residence time. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 116–125. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12119
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2013 09:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Université de Sherbrooke
- Quebec Centre for Biodiversity Science
- Ministère de l'Éducation, des Loisirs et des Sports du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!