Juveniles and migrants as drivers for seasonal epizootics of avian influenza virus
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 266–275, January 2014
How to Cite
van Dijk, J. G. B., Hoye, B. J., Verhagen, J. H., Nolet, B. A., Fouchier, R. A. M., Klaassen, M. (2014), Juveniles and migrants as drivers for seasonal epizootics of avian influenza virus. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 266–275. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12131
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 07:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 820.01.018
- National Institute of Health . Grant Number: NIAID HHSN266200700010C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!