Habitat-former effects on prey behaviour increase predation and non-predation mortality
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 2, pages 388–396, March 2014
How to Cite
Gribben, P. E., Wright, J. T. (2014), Habitat-former effects on prey behaviour increase predation and non-predation mortality. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 388–396. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12139
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 SEP 2013 10:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!