Specialization and phenological synchrony of plant–pollinator interactions along an altitudinal gradient
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 639–650, May 2014
How to Cite
Benadi, G., Hovestadt, T., Poethke, H.-J., Blüthgen, N. (2014), Specialization and phenological synchrony of plant–pollinator interactions along an altitudinal gradient. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 639–650. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12158
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2013 02:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2013
- Bavarian Ministry of Sciences, Research and the Arts
- SFB. Grant Number: 1047-1/C06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!