Cascading effects of predator–detritivore interactions depend on environmental context in a Tibetan alpine meadow
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 546–556, May 2014
How to Cite
Wu, X., Griffin, J. N., Sun, S. (2014), Cascading effects of predator–detritivore interactions depend on environmental context in a Tibetan alpine meadow. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 546–556. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12165
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAR 2013
- Main Direction Program of Knowledge Innovation of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-EW-J-22
- National Special Transgenic Project. Grant Number: 2011ZX08012-005
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31100387, 31325004
- Climate Change Consortium of Wales
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!