Heterochrony in a complex world: disentangling environmental processes of facultative paedomorphosis in an amphibian
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2014 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 606–615, May 2014
How to Cite
Denoël, M., Ficetola, G. F. (2014), Heterochrony in a complex world: disentangling environmental processes of facultative paedomorphosis in an amphibian. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 606–615. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12173
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 NOV 2013 12:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2013
- F.R.S.-FNRS. Grant Numbers: 1.5.010.09, 1.5.040.10, J.0008.13
- Fonds Spéciaux pour la Recherche. Grant Number: C11/23
- University of Milano-Bicocca
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!