The times they are a-changin’: evolution and revolution in animal ecology publishing
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January 2014
How to Cite
Wilson, K., Coulson, T., Boots, M., Baker, L. and Livermore, P. (2014), The times they are a-changin’: evolution and revolution in animal ecology publishing. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12176
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 NOV 2013 05:21AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!