Dispersal, niche breadth and population extinction: colonization ratios predict range size in North American dragonflies
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 858–865, July 2014
How to Cite
McCauley, S. J., Davis, C. J., Werner, E. E., Robeson, M. S. (2014), Dispersal, niche breadth and population extinction: colonization ratios predict range size in North American dragonflies. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 858–865. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12181
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 NOV 2013 01:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council
- NSF LTREB. Grant Numbers: DEB-9727014, DEB-0454519
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!