Natural malaria infection reduces starvation resistance of nutritionally stressed mosquitoes
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 850–857, July 2014
How to Cite
Lalubin, F., Delédevant, A., Glaizot, O., Christe, P. (2014), Natural malaria infection reduces starvation resistance of nutritionally stressed mosquitoes. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 850–857. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12190
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 NOV 2013 03:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 31003A-120479, 31003A-138187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!