Do stage-specific functional responses of consumers dampen the effects of subsidies on trophic cascades in streams?
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
© 2013 The Authors. Journal of Animal Ecology © 2013 British Ecological Society
Journal of Animal Ecology
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 907–915, July 2014
How to Cite
Sato, T., Watanabe, K. (2014), Do stage-specific functional responses of consumers dampen the effects of subsidies on trophic cascades in streams?. Journal of Animal Ecology, 83: 907–915. doi: 10.1111/1365-2656.12192
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 DEC 2013 01:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2013
- Grant-in-Aid for Young Scientists (B). Grant Number: 21770023
- JSPS Fellows. Grant Number: 10J02194
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!